Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Blueberry Tart (Galette)

Last summer, we found blueberries in our yard, after we had lived here for almost a whole year.  Yes, I know we are REAL observant.  Anyway, when my husband found our blueberry bushes, the birds had been having quite a feast, so I didn't really get to make anything last year, BUT this year has been different!  The blueberries have made it into pancakes, muffins and yesterday, for Father's Day, I decided to try my hand at a Blueberry Tart
from a recipe that I found online.  I changed it a little bit....OK, OK, I changed it a lot.  The original recipe calls for a homemade crust which I will confess that I didn't make.  I admit I cheated and bought the refrigerated pre-made roll out crust, but what can I say....I HATE to do dishes.  Well, this recipe was a HIT!  My husband acted as if I had gone out and purchased it from a Parisian bakery.  I do admit, it was pretty awesome, it might even had been better if I had made the crust homemade, but, yeah, that probably won't ever happen.  Enjoy this one!  It's a BEAUTY.....Literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts. Would love to hear from you! Angela