Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Do NOT try this at home! BLUNDER ALERT!

Well, I knew it was too good to be true.  I haven't had any blunders for quite a while and I went and opened my big mouth and said the same to my husband the other day.  Sure enough, I made a doozy!  I was craving a cheeseburger and therefore decided to try and modify a quiche recipe that I have made DOZENS of time into a cheeseburger quiche.  I was so excited when I took it out of the oven because it looked and smelled amazing.  Suffice it to say, you can't judge a book by its cover or in this case the taste by the look.  After letting it cool for a little bit, I took a nice big bite.  Let me just say.....eeeewwwww.....GROSS!!!!  My beautiful quiche experiment ended up down the garbage disposal.  Not sure what went wrong except for the fact that I will absolutely, under no circumstances, be saying that I haven't had any blunders recently.  Obviously, that's a sure-fire way for me to have one.  Oh well, hope you all get to enjoy the laugh with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts. Would love to hear from you! Angela