Monday, April 29, 2013

GREAT IDEA!!! HOMEMADE COFFEE CREAMER

Collin @ Hip2Save.com
Hi all!  I wanted to share this great idea that I came across today on one of my favorite websites, Hip2Save.com  Collin shares great tips and savings ideas for everything from coupons to online deals and everything in between.   This video shows how to make homemade creamer and takes only two ingredients, yes, you read that right, two.  Even I can't mess that up!   (The Hallelujah Chorus should be playing right now).  The best thing is that you can make your very own specialized creamers once you have the base.  I can think of seasonal creamers (like Autumn spice made with pumpkin pie spice and caramel topping or maybe Peppermint at Christmas).  The possibilities are endless!  Hope you guys love this idea as much as I did!     Let me hear from you if you decide to try this.  I would love to know what your favorite combinations are!

A very special thank you to Collin at Hip2Save.com for allowing me to share her brilliant idea and "how to" video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts. Would love to hear from you! Angela