|Ribeye steak and baked potato = YUM!!!|
Cooking on the Grill
- Get the grill HOT, HOT!
- Rub oil on the rack to avoid sticking (do this with a towel to avoid too much smoke.)
- Henry does not recommend salting before cooking because the salt pulls moisture out of the meat. Marinade is fine. Let meat marinate for about an hour or so.
- Use tongs to place meat on the grill, not a fork, because the fork will punch holes in the steak for the juice to run out.
- Place steak on grill (using tongs) for about 4-5 minutes on each side, cook with lid of grill down. Try to flip steak only one time. Check for doneness by pressing on steak. The firmer it is, the more done it is.
- Remove steak from grill, cover with tinfoil and let rest for about 5 minutes or so.
- Season if needed and enjoy!